sábado, 13 de junio de 2009

ALICIA y referentes en la MÚSICA


Jefferson Airplane- white rabbit

One pill makes you larger
and one pill
makes you small
And the ones that mother gives
you don't do anything at all
Go ask Alice when she's ten feet tall
(And if you go chasing rabbits
and you know you're gonig to fall. ?
Tell 'em a hookah smoking caterpillar.
Has given you the call. )
Go ask Alice
when she's just small.
When men on the chessboard
get up and tell you where to go..
And you've just have some kind of mushroom
and your mind is moving low.
Go ask Alice
I think she'll know
When logic and proportion
have fallen sloppyy dead.
And the white knight is talking backwards
and the red queen's off with her head Remember
what the dormouse said
Feed your head
Feed your head
Feed your head
-traducción- (Conejo Blanco)

Una pastilla te hace más grande
Y otra te vuelve pequeño
Y las que tu madre te da
No sirven para nada
Ve y pregúntale a Alice
Cuando mida diez pies de alto
Y si andas persiguiendo conejos
Y sabes que vas a caer
Diles que te había llamado
Una oruga que fumaba el narguile
Invoca a AliceCuando era pequeñita
Cuando los hombres en el tablero de ajedrez
Se ponen de pie y te indican a dónde ir
Y tu has acabado de ingerir cierto tipo de hongos
Y tu mente empieza a relajarse
Ve y pregúntale a AliceYo creo que ella sabrá
Cuando la lógica y la proporción
Han caído en una agonía patética
Y el Caballero Blanco está hablando al revés
Y la Reina Roja grita su “que le corten la cabeza”
Recuerda lo que dijo el Lirón.
Echa a volar tu mente
Echa a volar tu mente
Echa a volar tu mente)

Bunbury -Alicia expulsada Al País De Las Maravillas

Alicia sortilegio de babia en el fondo del espejo.
Alicia, ni supone ni piensa,con la luna por cerebro.
Alicia, en su pensamiento,
tirando del hilo de su enredo.
Alicia, en el laberinto,
sin minotauro, me llama:
¡Teseo!
Alicia es siempre tan breveque ya ha terminado.
Alicia dice que te quierecuando ya te ha abandonado.
Alicia expulsadaal país de las maravillas.
Para Alicia, hoy,es siempre todavía.
Alicia, viajando entre lunas,
de charla con musarañas.
Alicia, tejiendo las nubes,
con tela que nunca se acaba.
Alicia es siempre tan breve que ya ha terminado.
Alicia dice que te quierecuando
ya te ha abandonado.
Alicia expulsada al país de las maravillas

Lisa Mitchell — Alice In Wonderland

Sometimes I feel like alice
In a wonderland
chasing rabits,Cheshire cats
and mad hatters
A better world well it don't really matter
Well day breaks and life is as dark as the room
The air is laced with sweet perfume
What is it about morning light
That makes everything feel alright
Alright
Well it feels like
I have just woke upIn a world where down is up
And up is a long way from here
In the big wheels where they keep on turning
They don't slow down they just keep on learning
Well my name's not Alice but
I know how she felt
When her world started turning into something else
Sometimes I feel Alice
In the Queen's alluring palace
Got the playing cards on my track
Like a twisted game of blackjack
Because it feels like
I have just woke upIn a world where down is up
And up is a long way from here
In the big wheels where they keep on turning
They don't slow down they just keep on learning
Well my name's not Alice but I know how she felt
When her world started turning into something else
Well sometimes I feel like Alice
Oh my name's not Alice but I know how she felt
When her world started turning into something else
No my name's not Alice but I know how she feltWhen her world started turning into something elseWel it feels like I have just woke up
In a world where down is up
And up is a long way from here...
No he encontrado la traduccion, pero trata de la experiencia de Alica cuando esta en el Pais de las Maravillas.

Tom Waits- Alice

(Tom Espera lanzó este álbum en 2002 que consiste en canciones que fueron escritas para una adaptación de una etapa de Alice)
It's dreamy weather we're on
You waved your crooked wand
Along an icy pond with a frozen moon
A murder of silhouette crows
I saw
And the tears on my face
And the skates on the pond
They spell Alice
I disappear in your name
But you must wait for me
Somewhere across the sea
There's a wreck of a ship
Your hair is like meadowgrass on the tide
And the raindrops on my window
And the ice in my drink
Baby all I can think of is Alice
Arithmetic arithmetockT
urn the hands back on the clock
How does the ocean rock the boat
How did the razor find my throat?
The only strings that hold me here
Are tangled up around the pier
And so a secret kissBrings madness with the bliss
And I will think of this
When I'm dead in my grave
Set me adrift and I'm lost over there
And I must be insane
To go skating on your name
And by tracing it twiceI fell through the iceOf Alice
And so a secret kiss
Brings madness with the bliss
And I will think of this
When I'm dead in my grave
Set me adrift and I'm lost over there
And I must be insane
To go skating on your name
And by tracing it twiceI fell through the ice
Of Alice
There's only Alice



MALICE IN WONDERLANDGGrupo noruego formada en 1997.


MÚSICA CLÁSICA Y ÓPERA:


Irving Fine: trabajo coral Tres Coros de Alicia en el País de las Maravillas (1942)

Richard Rosen: producción de ópera de rock original Alice y País de las maravillas (1973)

David Del Tredici: Alice Symphony (1969),

Final Alice (1976)

Niño Alice (1980/1981)

Unsuk Chin: opera Alice in Wonderland (2007)

No hay comentarios: